We asked the company what they're hoping for on tour in 2016. Here's what they said:
- Greg Triggs - I'm hoping for more regional jerky shops!
- Rob Schiffmann - I'm hoping to find all kinds of new angles to the show and to do our best story telling yet!
- Annie Schiffmann - I'm hoping for sold out houses!
- Katie Hammond - I'm hoping for full houses, lots of laughing and a million times of hearing Deb say "thank you for staying."
- Rachel Bouton - I'm hoping for at least one musical set in a small French bakery, a well-executed rotating kick line, and an opportunity to wear the makeshift chaps that Robert Z showed us how to make.
- Deb Rabbai - I'm hoping for king sized beds, delicious meals & no delays...ever.
See you in NYC on 01/15 & 01/16. See you throughout the country throughout the year!
Have you signed up for our email list? It's on the sidebar. Now's a good time to do it! We'll let you know when we're near you!